The Addams Family The Addams Family

The Shit in the Portal These Days

This is the fourth piece today that I gave a zero to, what the hell is happening, its like idiots figured out how to use a mouse and started drawing pictures and calling it flash. This movie sucks, please rob, for the sake of Newgrounds don't make anymore.

The Tramp Who Was God The Tramp Who Was God

Trash

Your art makes vomit look like the Mona Lisa, do the world a favor. Quit while your ahead and never touch a Flash program again.

Final Fighting Fantasy Final Fighting Fantasy

Too Quick to Work

I really don't understand this, how did Cecil and them meet up with the light warriors. Way to fast into the action, they see each other and start fighting... thats pretty gay.

Legacy episode 1 Legacy episode 1

Impressive...mostly

First thing, you have this set in Japan during the Edo period, yet your characters look like a cross between Russians and Americans... not very convincing. The voice acting was rather poor as well... though the rest of the audio was pretty good. The fight scene was good, very fluid, and well animated.
Work on the character designs and voice acting and this would be a perfect ten score.

S.M.W.B 2 S.M.W.B 2

...

Neat music...

Barge of a 1000 Bullets Barge of a 1000 Bullets

Sprite Anime and Flash in Harmony

This is great sprite animation... perhaps, along with TLF's 8-Bit Theater, some of the best on NG. Keep it coming...

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

I dont Believe It

The original Aura was a great inspirational piece, one that has continued to influence my work submitted to NG. This however takes the cake. I cannot believe what I am seeing. Your vision is astounding and your use of sounds and music is amazing. There is nothing to say... I must have the third, I simply must. You are a Genius

:Little Room: :Little Room:

Its Clock Movies like this

I watch a lot of stuff on NG... I am quite aware, as is everyone, that ClockCrew is an integral part of the portal. But its movies like this that make great Clock movies (i.e. Incarnation, True North, etc.) ashamed. Quit making this stuff and maybe less people would hate the ClockCrew. This movie sucks. Poo on you Brocoli

Brocczilla responds:

No man can spell Broccoli.

The normandy mission The normandy mission

Yup

You spelled Normandy wrong at the opening of the movie... thats all.

The P.I. The P.I.

I gave it a one, I am very generous!

Well you most certainly did sacrifice graphical value, seeing as their was none. It took me a moment to figure out that I wasn't looking at a toddler's rendition of the Mona Lisa with spaghetti. Oh well, the story is so hackneyed that I honestly didn't wait till' the end. It was so damned painful. Try something with a little more animation, some sound, and umm... no spaghetti.